marketing concept developed by John F.
Sherrel III. We offer the world an alternative to
purchasing a remanufactured or new product. Engines and
Transmissions can be purchased at a fraction of the cost
of the alternative. Our engines and transmissions are
actually run as they were removed. "Yes you can
actually run your engine upon request."
Transmissions are checked for metal content and Dyno
tested, per application requirements. Additional
services are offered upon request :IE fluids filters,
seals, etc. Engines are tested by the following methods:
1. Coolant Contamination / Oil or fuel
2. Oil Contamination / water, metal, fuel, coolant
3. AM Smoke & Dry exhaust / Fuel, oil, coolant
4. Crankcase pressure
5. Oil pressure / within OEM specs
6. Vibration & Misfire / felt heat, check with heat gun
7. Noises related to possible wear or future problems
you have better odds than Vegas with the combination of
thirty plus years of expertise, along with the seven
check points. Our Engines are sold as is. But this is a
You have a choice!!
John F. Sherrel III